815/20,C.Outsite
Unnao Gate, Jhansi
Mon - Sat 8.00 - 18.00
Sunday CLOSED
Techno city Apartments
14m > Apartments > Techno city Apartments

PROJECT OVERVIEW

Technocity Apartments at CHI-V, Yamuna Expressway, Greater Noida””. It is on the intersection of the Expressway & Taj Expressway. Well Proportioned 35%, leaving 65% open green area.

Vastu Compliance harmonized homes where wellness, aesthetic and space will be well synchronized. Located on the Corner Plot GH-9A, CHI-V. The land has been allotted by The Greater Noida Authority.

  • Type: 2 BHK
  • Area: 1,045 sq. ft.
  • Bathrooms: 2 Full
  • Balconies: 2
  • Parking: Covered and open
  • Garden: Common
  • Swimming Pool: Common
  • Gymnasium: Common
  • Status: Ready Possession
  • Price: 37 Lacs.

PROJECT DESCRIPTION

  • Property Type :Apartment
  • Listing Type :For Sale
  • Listing ID :1014
  • Price :INR3700000
  • View :Street
  • Bedrooms :2
  • Bathrooms :2
  • Half Bathrooms :0
  • Square Footage :1,045 Sqft
  • Year Built :0
  • Lot Area :1,045 Sqft
  • Country :India
  • City :Noida
  • Floor Number :0
  • Longitude :E77° 23′ 27.7”
  • Latitude :N28° 32′ 7.9”